Eliminate data silos
Forget multiple spreadsheets and manual processes that lead to product launch delays, errors, inconsistent product information and missed sales.
Centralize product information
Import and manage product data from multiple sources, systems and formats
Streamline business operations
Eliminate data silos and consolidate disparate and duplicate processes
Deliver product-centric experiences
Activate product experiences across all channels and customer touchpoints
Real-time benefits of PIM
Bring products to market faster
Introduce new products, bundles, kits and services faster with automated business process management. Eliminate data silos and consolidate disparate and duplicate processes for agile product launches.
Elevate product data precision
Achieve unmatched product data precision and consistency with AI-driven content generation. Effortlessly maintain up-to-date, error-free product information while optimizing PIM workflows for peak efficiency.
Increase average order value
Improve the relevancy and value of upsell and cross-sell opportunities on your product page when you reference “shop the look/room” or “you may also like” products across your product catalog.
Automate channel-ready product content distribution
Distribute product data and digital assets to various digital commerce channels such as Shopify, Amazon, Magento, and more, ensuring your brand’s presence and accessibility.
What is Product Information Management (PIM)?
A Product Information Management solution allows businesses to easily and quickly onboard, validate, manage and publish the product information needed to successfully market and sell on and off the shelf.
Quickly import and consolidate product data in different formats from multiple systems and sources into one central location.
Define, cleanse and transform your data into high-quality, trustworthy content you and your customers can rely on.
Automate your processes for data modeling, classification, enrichment and localization for greater control and agility.
Syndicate and publish channel-ready product content to multiple online and offline sales channels.
Power your product’s performance
AI-fueled features for enhanced end-to-end efficiency
- Fast guided import and export of product data, digital assets, files and more
- Flexible multichannel data modeling for channel-specific experiences
- Integrated workflows for automated business processes and team collaboration
- Product relationships for upselling, cross-selling and building bundles
- Built-in digital asset management to manage all brand and media assets in one place
- Auto-tagging of keywords for images using Google AI
- Marketing experience portal for quick ‘search and share’ for all product content
- Smart documents for quick ‘grab & go’ product data sheets
- Connectivity to digital ecosystems and commerce channels
- Data quality analytics to measure data accuracy and completeness
- Roles and permissions to control access, viewing and editing rights
- Secure and reliable - ISO 27001 certified
Contentserv’s all-in-one Product Experience Cloud for managing and personalizing product content
Manage your product content at scale, get your products to market faster and deliver personalized product experiences.
- Hassle-free account management
- No hardware or software maintenance
- Minimal reliance on IT or developers
- Dedicated customer success team