Contentserv connectors, extensions and interfaces for PIM in the new marketplace
The new marketplace shows the Contentserv connectors, extensions and interfaces available for Contentserv’s PIM solutions.
Rohrbach, 25.10.2017 – On its new marketplace, Contentserv – Provider of Product Information Management systems (PIM) – presents its range of available interfaces and extensions compatible with its technology-leading solution. Developed by certified partners and own developers, this range enables deep integration of market-leading external systems into a company’s central marketing processes.
High-flexibility integration of existing system landscapes
Based on its open architecture and various interface technologies, Contentserv offers all the prerequisites for connecting a large number of external systems and integrating seamlessly into existing system landscapes. The extensions presented in the new marketplace can be classified into a wide range of applications. In this way, “data suppliers” such as ERP, CRM and Translation Memory systems as well as Data Warehouse solutions and “data receivers” or output systems such as e-shops, marketplaces, Web CMS, print channels and much more can be integrated.
The number and type of available connectors makes this leading system extremely flexible and allows one to implement extensions with minimal time and cost. Most standard interfaces are designed in such a way that you can start directly after the installation – flexible and expandable for everyday needs.
The following extensions are already supported:
- ERP Systems (ex. SAP, Navision)
- CRM Systems (ex. SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Adobe® InDesign® Server and Client
- E-Commerce and Shop Systems (ex. Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, SAP Hybris, Shopware, OXID)
- Data Integration Tools (ex. Talend)
- Translation Memory Systems (ex. SDL Trados, Across)
- E-Mail Marketing Automation (ex. Evalanche)
- Web CMS (ex. First Spirit, TYPO3, Magnolia)
- LDAP Active Directory and Single Sign On
- Marketplaces (ex. Amazon, E-Fulfilment, Ebay)
Continuously growing offering
The range of standard connectors is continuously expanding on the basis of customer requirements. The volume goal is therefore to present all current extensions and interfaces.
Interested? Browse the marketplace at: marketplace.contentserv.com.
Learn more about Contentserv’s innovative solutions at: www.contentserv.com.