Last update: 22.11.2019
§ 1 Information about collection of personal data
(01) Please find below information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is related to you personally, e.g. B name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(02) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Contentserv Group AG
Represented by: Patricia Kastner, Armin Dressler.
You can reach our data security officer at:
Law firm Schenk Datenschutz Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Auf der Wies 18
Phone: +49 8333-926936-0
Fax: +49 8333-926936-1
Zweigstr. 10 (near Karlsplatz/Stachus)
80336 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89-21543877
Managing Director: Attorney Sabine Schenk.
(03) When you contact us via e-mail, a contact form or a premium download, the data you provide (your e-mail address, title, first and last name and your company) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions or to enable the download. We delete the data after the information is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations for retaining data.
(04) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(01) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
- Please use the following form for the data adaptation: https://www.contentserv.com/en/righttobe/
(02) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(01) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal reference is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (Exact page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(02) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to ensure that Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
-Transient Cookies (see b)
-Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences and, for example, B. refuse to accept third party cookies or any cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. B. the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(01) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(02) We use external service providers to process your data to some extent. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(03) We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when we offer promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services in conjunction with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(04) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(01) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(02) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case, if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is represented by us in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(03) You can certainly object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection using the following contact information:
Contentserv Group AG
Represented by: Patricia Kastner, Armin Dressler.
§ 6 Newsletter
(01) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services advertised are specified in the declaration of consent.
(02) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal reference is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(03) You can withdraw your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare it by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, using this form on the website: https://www.contentserv.com/en/unsubscribe/ by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Newsletter” or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(04) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in them and infer your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions you take on our website. You may object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a logout we store the data purely statistically.
Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above tracking is performed.
(05) We would like to point out that we use the external provider “Zoho Campaigns” to send the newsletter. Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Zoho Campaign can be found in the following privacy statement. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy:
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
(01) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will previously truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(02) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(03) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately, and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(04) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained will enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal reference for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(06) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
§ 8 Use of Hotjar
(01) This website uses Hotjar. Hotjar uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Hotjar on servers in Malta. On behalf of the operator of this website, Hotjar will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(02) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Hotjar from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Hotjar by activating the opt-out for Hotjar under the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
(03) We use Hotjar to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained will enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal reference for the use of Hotjar is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(04) Third party information:
§ 9 Use of Social Media Plug-ins
(01) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transferred to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(02) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. Also, for the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider no information is available to us.
(03) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the need-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) in order to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. of GDPR.
(04) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and link the page to B., the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(05) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(06) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Facebook has been subject to the EU-US privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en Google has been subject to the EU-US privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/en/privacy Twitter has been subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; https://privacy.xing.com/en.
e) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has been subject to the EU-US privacy-shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 10 Integration of YouTube videos
(01) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all included in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(02) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or whether no user account exists. When you’re logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§ 11 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(01) We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We pursue with it the interest to show you advertisement which is of interest for you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(02) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose we use Ad Server Cookies, which can be used to measure certain parameters such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(03) These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(04) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called the relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may find out and store your IP address.
(05) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways:
a) By setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third parties;
b) By disabling conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the “https://ads.google.com/intl/en/start/#?modal_active=none” domain, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, which will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
c) By disabling the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) By permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We draw your attention to the fact that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this offer.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. of GDPR. You can find further information on data protection at Google here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 12 Remarketing
Besides Adwords Conversion we use the application Google Remarketing. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. Through this application you can be shown our advertisements after visiting our website with your further Internet use. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behaviour when visiting various websites. In this way Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to its own statements, Google does not combine the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymisation is used for remarketing.
§ 13 Facebook Custom Audiences
(01) Furthermore, the website uses the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” of Facebook Inc. “(“Facebook”). This allows users of the Site to view interest-based advertisements (“Facebook Ads”) when visiting the Facebook social network or other sites that also use the process. We pursue with it the interest to show you advertisement which is of interest for you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
(02) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge:
Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our Internet presence or have clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered on Facebook or have not logged in, the provider may collect and store your IP address and other identifiers.
(03) The deactivation of the function “Facebook Custom Audiences” is possible for logged in users under https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(04) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. For more information about Facebook data processing, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
§ 14 Use of Google Web Fonts
(01) External fonts, Google Fonts, are used on our website. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc.
“(“Google”). The integration of these Web Fonts takes place by a server call, usually a server of Google in the USA. This will transmit to the server that you have visited our website. The IP address of the browser of the terminal device of the visitor to these Internet pages is also stored by Google.
(02) For more information, please refer to Google’s Privacy Notice, which can be found at https://fonts.google.com/#AboutPlace:about, www.google.com/policies/privacy?hl=en. Google has been subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
§ 15 Weighing of interests
If, in the case of tracking software or plug-ins mentioned above, which do not meet the European data protection standards with regard to the lawful processing of Art. 6 of the GDPR contrary to their information, the following balance of interests is made as an alternative:
The processing of data shall be lawful if it is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, prevail. The legitimate interests include legal, as well as actual, economic or ideational interests.
The purpose of data processing is to find the website and analyse user behaviour.
The tracking software and plug-ins used are suitable and necessary for achieving this purpose. They are reasonable for the user and do not jeopardise the level of data protection.
§16 Use of “Drift” live chat
§17 Job offers
(01) We process the personal data which you have sent to us in the course of the application procedure in order to carry out the application procedure. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO and Art. 88 para. 1 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG. According to this, personal data may be processed for the purposes of employment relationship, if it would be necessary to decide and establish an employment relationship.
(02) In the event of a refusal, your data will be deleted after the legally compliant deadlines.