Contentserv Joins Salesforce Partner Program to Drive Customer Success with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Rohrbach, 6.12.2016 – Today Contentserv announced that it has joined the Salesforce Partner Program in support of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, the fastest path to unified commerce. Commerce Cloud enables brands to provide personalized experiences for shoppers that span web, mobile, social and in-store. And now, as part of the world’s #1 CRM platform – Salesforce – brands can deliver completely unified experiences for customers that extend beyond commerce to include Marketing, Customer Service and more.
Contentserv, a leading integrated Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution provider combines with the Commerce Cloud to offer a solution with a great customer experience: The integrated marketing software solution by Contentserv enables online retailers to address their customers with context-based content and provide them with the right products at the right time, thus facilitating memorable customer experiences.
The Foundation of Customer Experience
Contentserv’s PIM and DAM enable the central provision, management and automated output of all content such as images, product texts and attributes as well as videos. Before being distributed across all channels, the content is optimized to meet the requirements of each specific channel. This enables the automated modification of high-quality marketing content in all channels within a very short time. Moreover, new products can be placed in the shop in no time at all.
The Salesforce Partner Program is the industry’s largest “born in the cloud” partner program, empowering consultants, ISVs, VARs, agencies and other partners to drive customer success using their Customer Success Platform. Through a combination of business, technology and marketing benefits, and the world’s largest business app marketplace – the AppExchange – the Partner Program helps partners of all sizes and industries build successful businesses that leverage the Salesforce platform.
Comments on the News
- “Everything and everyone is becoming more connected and smarter than ever before,” said Alan Bunce, VP of Product Marketing, Salesforce. “By joining the Salesforce Partner Program in support of Commerce Cloud, Contentserv is joining the world’s largest community of born-in-the-cloud partners who are committed to innovating on the Salesforce platform and driving customer success.”
- Like Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CommerceCloud/
- Follow Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Twitter: https://twitter.com/commercecloud
- Contentserv on XING: https://www.xing.com/company/contentserv/updates
- Follow Contentserv on Twitter: https://twitter.com/contentserv
About Salesforce Commerce Cloud
The Commerce Cloud empowers retailers to unify customer experiences across all points of commerce, including web, social, mobile and store. From shopping to fulfillment to customer service, the Commerce Cloud delivers 1-to-1 shopping experiences that consistently delight customers, driving increased engagement, loyalty and conversion. With embedded predictive intelligence and a robust partner ecosystem, the Commerce Cloud helps retailers deliver superior customer experiences for retailers, from planning to launch and beyond.
Salesforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.