Connectors, Apps and Extensions for a fully-integrated approach
In the Contentserv Marketplace you find useful connectors, apps and extensions to integrate your existing IT infrastructure – developed by our certified integration partners and ourselves. A lot of powerful standard software connectors to the most common third party tools are already existing – and new standards will be developed further day by day.
Get even more value out of your Contentserv solution thanks to seamless integration!
Profit from the flexibility of the enormously integrative Contentserv PIM and DAM solution!
Safeguard existing investments by integrating them into one transparent end-to-end process!
Push and Pull – Easy Data Synchronization
Various Types of Interfaces – for various requirements
Integrate suppliers like ERP systems, CRM systems, Translation Memory Systems and Data Warehouse solutions as well as recipients like shop systems, marketplaces, Web CMS, print channels and many more, with the following interface options:
- Import and export data bases – for easy and performant exchange of pre-defined data structures
- REST Web services API – external systems that are hosted on external servers can get access to the Contentserv data pool based on HTTP/HTTPS
- CONTENTSERV PHP API – third party software solutions can be directly integrated into the Contentserv environment
Examples for standard connectors, apps and extensions
- ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Navision)
- CRM systems (e.g. Sugar, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Adobe® InDesign® server and client
- Shop systems (e.g. OXID, Magento, Shopware)
- Data integration tools (e.g. Talend)
- Translation Memory Systems (e.g. SDL Trados, Across)
- Email Marketing Automation (e.g. Evalanche, Marketo)
- Web CMS (e.g. First Spirit, TYPO3, Magnolia)
- LDAP Active Directory and Single Sign On
- Marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, E-Fulfilment, Ebay, Alibaba)
Automatically deliver product data into external systems and trigger actions. Or easily access the central Contentserv PIM system from an external system to maintain and request data.