Your customers expect consistent product information across all touchpoints. A modern customer journey often involves many steps – from the ﬁrst contact to the ﬁnal purchase.
Learn more >>
Miele publishes hundreds of brochures with tens of thousands of pages and images every year for its distribution channels.
Vaillant produces a comprehensive printed price list encompassing up to 900 pages, as well as various special price lists for individual sectors in a laborious process every year.
Content is King – assets like product information, images, and videos are the most important elements of a successful customer experience.
Our implementation partners are highly qualified and well trained in our solutions. With their know-how, they ensure that our customers projects are implemented on-time and within budget.
Together with our technology partners, we offer our customers additional features that are constantly extending and incorporate the latest developments on the market.
You will find useful connectors, apps and extensions to integrate your existing infrastructure – developed by certified partners and Contentserv.
According to the analysts at Forrester, Contentserv “provides the most extensive suite of all the providers we evaluated in this Forrester Wave.”
Get the report now >>
Provides retailers and brand manufacturers with integrative tools to simplify data management and create an exciting product experience that satisﬁes customers across all touch points.
At Contentserv, we are driven by the desire to keep our customers one step ahead of the competition. Our pioneering software empowers retailers and brands to make their product experiences increasingly engaging and valuable, year after year. Continuous improvement is hard-wired into our platform. That translates into more successful brands, and more satisfied end-consumers. Get in touch to discuss how we could do the same for you and your organization.
Contentserv is a technology leader in marketing software solutions. We offer solutions for Product Content Creation, Product Content Management and Product Content Distribution. Our main software components include MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management. Our software facilitates the day-to-day business of more than 400 customers, 300000 users in 89 countries. Together with Business and Systems Integration Partners we analyse, design and deliver operational changes through technology solutions. Join us to fast track your learning and development of your career
The Job Position Summary:
Work on pre-sales activities like preparing show cases and responding RFP’s. Manage day-to-day operations and carry out pre-sales projects.
• Multi-tasking and supporting all pre-sales activities • Managing projects in a supportive and helpful manner while meeting deadlines.
• 2+ Years of presales experience Passion and knowledge about information technology Industry • Good presentation skills, good analytical skills, must have a strong background in answering RFIs and RFPs during the presales engagement • Excellent knowledge of presales with domain experience. • Ability to effectively provide product demonstrations to both internal and external parties across the organization • Produce high-quality product / feature documentation, excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills. • Experience in the software industry, especially in the PIM /MDM /CMS /eCommerce area is a plus • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills • Effective time and project management skills • Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, collaboration and networking skills including cross-cultural abilities. • Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization and work well in highly matrixed organization. Experience in collaborating globally international counterparts is beneficial. • Excellent writing, grammar and presenting skills. • Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, shifting priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously • Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Required exposure to comparable market and products [No] • Relevant degree/comparable experience [Any Graduate in business or related field or an MBA or equivalent experience] • Required language skills and level [English – Read /Write /Speak – Expert Level] • Desirable skills and knowledge [Retail Master Data Management] • Home office or teleworking possible? [No] • Part-time working possible? [No] The Upside • Flat hierarchies and short decisions paths, room to try things out, opportunities to be a pioneer in your field. • Competitive salary and adequate remuneration packages • Corporate Health Insurance Plans (Medical coverage for INR 5 Lakhs) • Flexible work timings depending on project need • Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organization with an amazing international team that embraces diversity and values your personal contribution • Incredible growth potential – we are revolutionizing the PIM/MDM market
How to Apply:
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply, please send us your updated resume along with your availability, salary expectations and legally eligible preferred work location. Submit your resume to Talent Acquisition team of Contentserv at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We will get back to you shortly on your fitment to the applied position.
(01) We process the personal data which you have sent to us in the course of the application procedure in order to carry out the application procedure. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO and Art. 88 para. 1 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG. According to this, personal data may be processed for the purposes of employment relationship, if it would be necessary to decide and establish an employment relationship.
(02) In the event of a refusal, your data will be deleted after the legally compliant deadlines.
© 2019 Contentserv AG
DE: T +49 8442 9253 800 FR: T +33 1 73 77 56 04 BE: T +32 3 369 37 00 NL: T +31 634185447 USA: T +1 619 736 7469 JP: T +81 3 6880 9116