Your customers expect consistent product information across all touchpoints. A modern customer journey often involves many steps – from the ﬁrst contact to the ﬁnal purchase.
Learn more >>
Miele publishes hundreds of brochures with tens of thousands of pages and images every year for its distribution channels.
Vaillant produces a comprehensive printed price list encompassing up to 900 pages, as well as various special price lists for individual sectors in a laborious process every year.
Content is King – assets like product information, images, and videos are the most important elements of a successful customer experience.
For a full-fledged enterprise marketing solution, architectural requirements are driven by its demands.
Our implementation partners are highly qualified and well trained in our solutions. With their know-how, they ensure that our customers projects are implemented on-time and within budget.
Together with our technology partners, we offer our customers additional features that are constantly extending and incorporate the latest developments on the market.
You will find useful connectors, apps and extensions to integrate your existing infrastructure – developed by certified partners and Contentserv.
According to the analysts at Forrester, Contentserv “provides the most extensive suite of all the providers we evaluated in this Forrester Wave.”
Get the report now >>
Provides retailers and brand manufacturers with integrative tools to simplify data management and create an exciting product experience that satisﬁes customers across all touch points.
At Contentserv, we are driven by the desire to keep our customers one step ahead of the competition. Our pioneering software empowers retailers and brands to make their product experiences increasingly engaging and valuable, year after year. Continuous improvement is hard-wired into our platform. That translates into more successful brands, and more satisfied end-consumers. Get in touch to discuss how we could do the same for you and your organization.
Contentserv is a technology leader in marketing software solutions. We offer solutions for Product Content Creation, Product Content Management and Product Content Distribution. Our main software components include MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management. Our software facilitates the day-to-day business of more than 400 customers, 300000 users in 89 countries. Together with Business and Systems Integration Partners we analyse, design and deliver operational changes through technology solutions. Join us to fast track your learning and development of your career.
The Job Position Summary:
Working directly with the Head of Pre-Sales & Enablement Department, will build and manage creation of instructional materials using modern learning techniques and presentation abilities. Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
• Work with the Product Department Head to develop Sales training strategies.
• Will be a key member and contributor in the Pre-sales & Enablement team
• Deliver training programs of differing complexity levels to customers and partners, and inhouse employees
• Excellent knowledge of product training with domain experience.
• Experience in designing and implementing classroom and other interactive training programs.
• Continuously improve / customize existing training programs and coursework closely with the team to identify and groom training talent within the existing team.
• Comfortable with technical communication and a strong ability to explain them in simple, clear messages to a broad audience in an engaging manner
• 2+ years of Product training experience.
• Experience in the software industry, especially in the PIM/MDM/CMS/eCommerce area is a plus
• Ability to effectively conduct remote/on-site training for new and existing partners and customers
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time and project management skills
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, collaboration and networking skills including cross-cultural abilities.
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization and work well in highly matrixed organization. Experience in collaborating globally international counterparts is beneficial.
• Excellent writing, grammar and presenting skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, shifting priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• German language linguistic skills and work permit readiness will be a plus
• Required exposure to comparable market and products [No]
• Relevant degree/comparable experience [Any Graduate in business or related field or an MBA or equivalent experience]
• Required language skills and level [English – Read /Write /Speak – Expert Level]
• Desirable skills and knowledge [Domain experience in product training, fluency in secondary languages such as German, French, Spanish, or Japanese would be beneficial]
• Home office or teleworking possible? [No]
• Part-time working possible? [No]
• Flat hierarchies and short decisions paths, room to try things out, opportunities to be a pioneer in your field.
• Competitive salary and adequate remuneration packages
• Corporate Health Insurance Plans (Medical coverage for INR 5 Lakhs)
• Flexible work timings depending on project need
• Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organization with an amazing international team that embraces diversity and values your personal contribution
• Incredible growth potential – we are revolutionizing the PIM/MDM market
How to Apply:
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply, please send us your updated resume along with your availability, salary expectations and legally eligible preferred work location. Submit your resume to Talent Acquisition team of Contentserv at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We will get back to you shortly on your fitment to the applied position.
© 2018 Contentserv AG
DE: T +49 8442 9253 800
FR: T +33 1 73 77 56 04
BE: T +32 3 369 37 00
NL: T +31 634185447
USA: T +1 619 736 7469
JP: T +81 3 6880 9116