Product Marketing Manager
Who we are
As leading software provider CONTENTSERV offers standard software solutions for Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) with a focus on PIM. Our field of expertise comprises the following areas: Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Multichannel Management and Marketing Resource Management. In other words: We develop innovative solutions and concepts for the efficient structuring of marketing information and media processes in product communication.
These will be your tasks
- Create marketing documentation for our software:
- Product flyers
- Release documentation
- Product videos
- White papers & application reports
on the basis of briefings from our product management team
This means in particular:
- Create unique selling points for our software products
- Presentation of customer benefits and added values
- Formulate technical information in an appropriate and comprehensible manner for the target group ”Marketing“ and “IT”.
- Solid understanding of software systems pertaining to PIM and ideally DMA and MRM as well
- Quick and self-motivated when it comes to learning the ropes of new areas of responsibilities and tasks
- Coordinating and possibly leading a marketing team for the online and offline implementation of product documentation
- Specific product marketing experience in the software field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (preferably native speaker) and preferably German as well
This is what we offer:
Since CONTENTSERV is a cosmopolitan company that is continually evolving, you will get to work with great colleagues all over the world on a local, regional and international level.
- Diverse tasks
- Flexible work time models are possible as well as telework
Have we peaked your interest? Would you like to contribute your personal experience in a rewarding manner? Then don’t hesitate and send us your application for the position “product marketing”.
We look forward to receiving your application including your specific salary expectations and your possible starting date. You can submit your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.