Trainee in International Marketing
Career in software
As a technology leader in the areas Product Information Management and Digital Asset Management, CONTENTSERV facilitates the work of thousands of marketing users every day. Together with our well-known technology partners in the areas lead management, marketing automation and ecommerce, we are continuously developing our portfolio. Companies from many different industries lay the foundation for the digitalization of their marketing with our solutions, thus paving the way for a sustainable customer experience. By the way: Focus and Statista have rated us Growth Champion of 2016 and analysts have given our software solution outstanding marks.
Trainee International Marketing
Are you interested in international marketing for a software company? Are you eager to apply your skills, like to perform pioneering work and enjoy being in the middle of things instead of being a mere spectator? That sounds great! You might be just the person we are looking for to support our marketing team at our German headquarters. We are looking for someone to help our team create and expand our (German and English) content in the frame of a twelve-month traineeship.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Active role in developing an international communication strategy
- Collaborate in the development of a concept for the cooperation with international distribution companies so as to provide them with marketing material
- Active support in developing and securing global branding including the master templates for the national companies
- You would work in close collaboration with our national company and be responsible for the coordination of inquiries
- You are working on your B.A. or Masters in English, or you study Media, Communication Management or Brand Management
- You have a good writing style and are interested in marketing trends and topics
- You are a doer, someone who likes to work independently and likes learning new things
- You are naturally well-organized, have strong communication skills, you are well-structured and have good analytical and conceptual capacities
- Reliability and team spirit are as important to you as to us
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You possess excellent computer skills
- And finally, you are available for a period of 12 months and are interested in working in an international environment.
This is what we offer:
- Fascinating insights in B2B Marketing in an innovative software environment
- Pioneer work
- Exciting and multifaceted tasks – and quite a lot of responsibility
Send us an application:
Have we peeked your curiosity? Would you like to apply your personal skills and experiences in a rewarding manner? Why don’t you apply for the position “Trainee International Marketing“. We look forward to receiving your application and CV at email@example.com. Please include your earliest possible start date.