Trainee in Online Marketing
Are you interested in international marketing for a software company? Are you eager to apply your skills, like to perform pioneering work and enjoy being in the middle of things instead of being a mere spectator? That sounds great! You might be just the person we are looking for to support our marketing team at our German headquarters. We are looking for someone to help our team create and expand our (German and English) content in the frame of a twelve-month traineeship.
Your areas of responsibility:
- You will support our Online Marketing Team in developing our international Online Marketing (SEO, SEA, Analytics)
- You will support us in maintaining the website (directly in CMS) and in developing and expanding our Lead Management Campaigns
- You will work in close collaboration with our national company and be responsible for the coordination of inquiries
- You are working on your B.A. or Masters in English, or you study Media, Communication Management or Brand Management
- You have a good writing style and are interested in marketing trends and topics
- You are a “go-getter”, someone who likes to work independently and likes learning new things
- You are naturally well-organized, have strong communication skills, you are well-structured and have good analytical and conceptual capacities
- Reliability and team spirit are as important to you as to us
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You possess excellent computer skills
- And finally, you are available for a period of 12 months and are interested in working in an international environment.
This is what we offer:
- Fascinating insights in B2B Marketing in an innovative software environment
- Pioneer work
- Exciting and multifaceted tasks – and quite a lot of responsibility
Send us an application:
Have we aroused your curiosity and would you like to apply your personal skills and experiences in a rewarding manner? Why don’t you apply for the position “Trainee Online Marketing“. We look forward to receiving your application and CV at email@example.com. Please include your earliest possible start date.