Work Student Job in International Marketing (m/f), Japan
Are you interested in international marketing for a software company? Are you eager to apply your skills, like to perform pioneering work and enjoy being in the middle of exciting projects instead of merely sitting on the sidelines? Sounds perfect?
You might be just the person we are looking for to support our Marketing team in realizing campaigns for the Japanese market at our German headquarters. We are looking for someone to help our team create and expand content for Japan.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Translate marketing content from English in Japanese e.g. Website, White Paper and Press Releases
- Writing of content e.g. press releases or social media posts
- Update the Japanese Website in the CMS System
- You would work in close collaboration with our Marketing headquarter and be responsible for the coordination of inquiries with the Japanese subsidiary
- You are working on your B.A. or Masters in English, or you study Media, Communication Management or Brand Management
- You have a good writing style and are interested in marketing trends and topics
- You are a doer, someone who likes to work independently and likes learning new things
- You are naturally well-organized, have strong communication skills, you are well-structured and have good analytical and conceptual capacities
- You have an excellent command of the English and Japanese language
- You possess excellent computer skills
This is what we offer:
- Fascinating insights in B2B Marketing in an innovative software environment
- Pioneer work
- Exciting and multifaceted tasks – and quite a lot of responsibility
- You may work in the office close to Munich (Rohrbach) or in Japan
Send us an application:
Have we peeked your curiosity? Would you like to apply your personal skills and experiences in a rewarding manner? Why don’t you apply for the position “International Marketing, Japan”. We look forward to receiving your application and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your earliest possible start date.