European Marketing Manager (m/f)
Contentserv is looking for a European Marketing Manager to support the Benelux, UK, Nordics and Spain regions with an eye on brand awareness and lead generation.
As part of the local team you will work closely with both corporate marketing, centrally located near Munich, and field marketers around the world. But your key stakeholders would be the local sales teams, in several countries.
Contentserv is aggressively growing and expanding its global coverage and overtaking the PIM, DAM and MDM world! We welcome a marketer that feels at home in a fast pacing company, where there is lots of room for developing a strong marketing presence in the European markets.
You can expect support from the corporate marketing team for your onboarding period and execution support for online campaigns as well as centrally organized campaigns rolled out globally.
Both the local and corporate team is looking forward meeting you!
- Create local awareness campaigns through the right channels, negotiating deals with local suppliers
- Find key partners to create co-branded marketing activities with ranging from whitepaper creation to webinars to physical partner events
- Support global marketing campaigns and possibly ensure top localized execution
- Create and maintain marketing planning and budget reporting
- 3-5 years of field marketing experience
- Good writing skills in both English and Dutch
- Organizational skills to track all marketing activities across Europe
- International mindset
- Result oriented, creative and flexible in finding solutions
- Medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Pioneer work
- Exciting and multifaceted tasks – and quite a lot of responsibility
- A great place to work with enthusiastic and social colleagues