PIM/MDM Business Consultant Benelux (m/f)
CONTENTSERV – Lier
PIM/MDM Business Consultant
Join CONTENTSERV and support leading organizations all over Europe. CONTENTSERV is a technology leader in marketing software solutions. We offer solutions for Product Content Creation, Product Content Management and Product Content Distribution. Our main software components include MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management. Our software facilitates the day-to-day business of more than 400 customers, 300.000 users in 89 countries.
Together with Business and Systems Integration Partners we analyse, design and deliver business acceleration through technology solutions. As passionate and experienced PIM/MDM business consultant, you will support our partners to deliver high quality CONTENTSERV based solutions.
In this role you will cooperate with other business and applications specialist in day-to-day operations and occasionally will support in pre-sales projects together with sales.
You are great at:
- understanding and documenting customers’ business requirements
- understanding data structure classifications, workflows and processes
- producing best in class deliverables.
- leading workshops
- working well with little guidance
You will need:
- minimum 2 years of working experience as business consultant in the field of PIM or MDM business
- good knowledge in data modelling
- analytical and communication skills
- the ability to interface well with customers and partners
- good language skills: Dutch, English and French. (Understanding German would be nice)
- to be open to travel in Benelux and France (occasionally rest of Europe)
- a job in a thriving, innovative, fast growing company
- a comprehensive product training
- a challenging job that offers lot’s of variation
- a competitive salary package
Main office location will be Lier in Belgium or near Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Job Type: Full-time
Convince us of your skills! Please send your application documents – preferably by E-mail – and also disclosing your salary requirements (hourly rate) and availability (earliest possible start date): Please e-mail applications to: email@example.com
Mr. Koen Van den Bossche
P +32 3 36937 00
F +32 3 36937 01